Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RED RIBBON WEEK BLOG




">Red Ribbon Week is celebrated annually in October in cities throughout the nation. During Red Ribbon Week, children and adults all over the country wear Red Ribbons, take pledges, and participate in activities that show that they are committed to leading a drug free and willing to wear red ribbons to celebrate "kiki"or Enrique Camarena death and it effects part of my family because i have a cousin that smoke marijuana and my mom sells it for money to provide food in her house but that's why i live with my grandma and two of my brother lives there with her and do you know what happen to her she got arrested and now serving three years in the feds but it is a relief because she got sent to Florida and now she is in Seguin Texas that was the relief fer me i saw her yesterday. And my aunt got real high off marijuana and started to yell at me and my grandma





No comments:

Post a Comment