Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Game Review

The game I am playing is called Are you making the right choices. It capitalize on teenage girls getting pregnant to fast in why it is unhealthy to get pregnant at that age in life in if you do have you know what use protection so you want get pregnant in half to skip school because you made the wrong choice by getting pregnant by some boy how just wanted to test you in see if you will let him you know what or take avange of you by getting you pregnant I can see if he took care of the baby but not taking care of it is another thing in that is a valuable lesson I learned From the game is to take care of my kid when i have one in I think others should take this game more serous in stead of just playing it like a regular game in its not because it can help you if you play it right and read in lesson to the question it is asking you in put it in your head in change your life.By doing some of the things you learned in the game in now i know not to get a girl pregnant intill im ready for it and can take care of it like a men by being a good father. to my child and you see what the game tought me abut getting girls pregnant The End

No comments:

Post a Comment